THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Hire of Villa
- Weekly maid service is included. However, if you would like extra cleaning, this can be arranged at the price of 150 Thai Baht per hour – and will need to be arranged before your arrival, as there is limited availability
- Towels (not beach towels) and all linen
- Guests shall treat their villas in such a manner as not to cause damage, nusiciance or noise to the property, gardens, pools and other guests.
- Electricity Charges are not included in our rental prices. We read your villa electricity meter on your arrival and again on your departure. Electricity is charged for the number of units you have used at 5 Baht per unit. This will be deducted from your security deposit on departure. The main reasons for high electricity consumption are:
a) Leaving the air-conditioning running while not in the property
b) Using the air-conditioning with the doors and windows open.
c) Leaving your pool and garden lights on during daytime and all night.
OUR CANCELLATION CHARGES:
- Cancellation after payment of 25% deposit – no refund of deposit.
- Payment of Balance is due 8 weeks prior to commencement of your booking. It is unlikely that we will be able to rebook your allocated dates within this time and therefore if you cancel any time after that date the cancellation charge will be the Deposit + 100% of the Balance of the Booking fee.
- The Refundable Damages Deposit will of course be returned to you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The booking terms and conditions form the sole contract between Walkers Paradise Company Limited, registered in Thailand on 10th January 2005 No.0835548000309 and trading as "Coconut Paradise Villas" and the person making the reservation, who must be over 21 years of age and who shall be deemed to represent all the persons herein. No contract shall exist until we have received the correct deposit/full payment, and we have confirmed the reservation in writing. The balance should be paid not later than 8 weeks before arrival. If a booking is made within the 8 week period before arrival, then full payment must be received before the booking can be confirmed.
- Preferred methods of payment are by Bank/Telegraphic transfer or Credit Card transaction. Currency is to be in Thai Baht unless otherwise agreed. All payments are due within 72 hours of the due dates to avoid possible cancellation of the booking. No reservation is confirmed until payment is received and you receive confirmation from Coconut Paradise Villas.
PLEASE NOTE. Bank Charges:- International money transfers always incur a charge or commission from the sending bank or an intermediary bank if one is used. Whilst we accept any charges made by our bank to receive your payment, please ensure that you pay for any charges that your bank make for sending it.
- Credit Card Charges:- All Credit Card Companies make varying charges for their transactions. On-line booking systems do not always make it clear what those charges are. Some add the fees onto the amount to be sent and usually tell you, other deduct it from the amount to be sent and don't tell you. We endeavor to keep our price competitive by trying not to absorb third party overheads. We will advise you of any charges that have not been covered and these can be paid on your arrival or be deducted from your security deposit.
- A security deposit of ฿7,500 is required for each of the 2 bedroom villas and ฿15000 is required for the 3 to 5 bedroom villa. This may be paid with the Final Payment or if you wish to pay in a currency other than Thai Baht, an equivalent amount may be paid in cash on arrival. This is to cover chargeable items such as the use of electricity (charged at ฿5 per unit), excessive cleaning costs and also covers for any damage. The security deposit less any such charges will be refunded by money transfer or cash, as soon as the Management has completed its inventory and occupancy report. This will normally be no later than 14 days after your departure.
- Renters are liable for all damage and losses to the villa during their stay. The Management reserves the right of entry at any time.
- Please note that SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED INSIDE THE VILLA, though it is permitted on the patio area and by the pool. If the Management discover evidence of smoking in the villa, this will be taken into account when assessing your security deposit and your co-operation is therefore requested and appreciated.
- No pets are allowed in the villa. If the Management discover evidence of pets in the villa, this will be taken into account when assessing your security deposit and your co-operation is therefore requested and appreciated.
- The reservation is for the number of persons detailed in the booking and are the only ones permitted to stay in the villa.
- The rental period begins at 2:00 PM on the day of arrival and terminates at 10:00 AM on the day of departure.
- The villa is cleaned and inspected before and after each rental to ensure that all guests have a comfortable stay. Garden and Pool care are provided on a daily basis. Villa cleaning and linen change is provided on a weekly basis. Extra cleaning can be arranged for an additional charge by prior arrangement.
- Cancellations must be confirmed to us in writing. In the event that you cancel your reservation, or we have to cancel the arrangements due to non payment of the balance due within the time allowed before arrival, cancellation charges will be made as per 'Our Cancellation Charges' quoted above :-
- You are strongly recommended to take out Travel Insurance to cover possible cancellation as soon as your reservation is made.
- We cannot accept liability for death, personal injury, sickness, accident, delay or loss of luggage or personal effects or any other loss or misadventure which may occur whilst renting one of our villas. It is particularly important that children are supervised at all times in and around the pool areas, the pools are between the depth of 1.2 to 1.5 metres. DO NOT LEAVE CHILDREN UNATTENDED.
- We accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage or alteration to the terms of your reservation caused by events beyond our control, including, but not restricted to, war, terrorist activity, civil commotion, flight delays or cancellations, airport closures, adverse weather conditions, fire, flood, or industrial dispute.
- We cannot accept any liability for failure of public supplies such as water, electricity or air conditioning or failure of the swimming pool equipment. Nor for the consequences of the actions or omissions of persons who may control or supply main services, or any actions taken in the vicinity of the property reserved, by any authority over which there is no control. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Swimming Pools have electrical/mechanical components. These components can sometimes malfunction. Coconut Paradise Villas, cannot be held responsible for any malfunctions. Please notify the management as soon as possible if your pool is not working properly. No compensation will be given for malfunctioning equipment. Everything will be done to rectify any problems with malfunctioning equipment as quickly as possible.
- We cannot accept any liability for your personal safety during your holiday vacation. You are reminded to exercise care as to your personal safety, and the safety of your companions. Whenever possible, valuables should be left secure and out of sight. A safety deposit box is provided for your use in each villa.
- We reserve the right to decline or retain any person as a client whose conduct is deemed to be disruptive and affects the enjoyment of other holidaymakers/residents. We shall be under no liability to accept any costs incurred, or responsibility for any such person.
- All descriptions given on the web site are made in good faith, but no liability can be accepted for error or omissions.
- The villa cannot be sub-let, shared or assigned without prior written approval of the Management. Only the number of persons shown at the time of booking are permitted to stay in the property. Maximum capacity, including visitors of the renting party, must not exceed the number of persons specified below.
2 Bed = 6 3 Bed = 6 4 Bed = 8 5 Bed = 10
- Should you experience any problems whatsoever with the villa during your stay, please contact the Management immediately, who will do their best to assist and rectify the matter as soon as it is practically possible.
We will take no responsibility for any accident or loss you may have, in any of our Villas, Studio's, Gardens or Swimming Pools. Payment of Deposit or Balance signifies that you have read and accepted our Terms and Conditions, and should any dispute arise, it is accepted that it will be dealt with under Thai Law and in Thailand.
Whilst we understand that Cancellations occur sometimes, due to unforeseen circumstances, please ensure that you have adequate Travel Insurance to cover all eventualities.
The owners or their agents cannot accept or be held responsible for any liable loss, damage or changes caused by Force Majeure e.g. any event beyond it’s control, such as, but not limited to, strikes, floods, closure of airports, weather conditions, government restrictions or any such events which are beyond their control.
SPECIAL OFFERS AND DISCOUNT CODES:
Any discount code or special promotion may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.