Holiday Villas & Vacation Rentals
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I secure my booking?We require a 25% deposit to secure your booking. The Balance and Refundable damages deposit is then due 8 weeks prior to your arrival, If your intended arrival date is less than 8 weeks away, then we require full payment unless otherwise agreed by us in writing.
- Can I pay with a Credit Card?Yes we can accept credit/debit card payments, subject to a 2% handling fee.
- What are the Check-in / Check-out Procedures?We aim for have you villa ready by 2pm on your day of arrival, and we ask you to be ready to vacate by 10am on your day or departure. Of course your villa may be available sooner, but we are unable to guarantee this.
- Can I pre-book a late checkout?Yes you can. We just make a small nominal charge of 30% of the day rate you paid for your vacation and then you may stay until 3pm
- What Maid services are included?A weekly clean is included with the hire of the villa. Extra cleaning is available for ฿150 per hour, but this does need to be pre-arranged
- Can you provide a Cook?We are unable to provide a personal cook, However, we do have a restaurant on Rawai Beach that offers a free delivery service to our villas, and a menu is provided for you convenience
- How far are you from the Beach?We are approximately 1km from Rawai Beach, and 2km from Nai Harn Beach
- What about Patong?We are approximately 25 minutes from Patong by car. A beautiful drive along the coast
- Is a car necessary?While a car isn't completely necessary and many of our guests like to walk, this is a very personal decision, especially considering the heat, and you may be more comfortable hiring some method of transport. We are very happy to arrange this for you
- Can you provide a car with driver?Unfortunately no. However we have a very good local English speaking taxi firm that know all our villas, they charge very good prices and always punctual. And for those larger groups, they even have minibus's suitable for up to 12 people
- I've already booked with you, but I wish to change my dates. What can I do?Just contact us with your proposed new dates and subject to availability we will change them for you. This is subject to management descresion, and possibly a small charge may need to be made if we are unlike to be able to fill the dates that will become vacant. If the change involves a change in price bracket (i.e low season to high season) the difference will need to be paid
- What are your cancelation policies?**Cancellation after payment of 25% deposit – no refund of deposit. **Payment of Balance is due 8 weeks prior to commencement of your booking. It is unlikely that we will be able to rebook your allocated dates within this time and therefore if you cancel any time after that date the cancellation charge will be the Deposit + 100% of the Balance of the Booking fee. **The Refundable Damages Deposit will of course be returned to you.
Please ensure you have read our Terms and Conditions